Selasa, 26 Oktober 2010

6 YEARS AGO

To the person I concidered my soulmate....

             when you come into my live.I told my self i would love you and never gonna hurt you.You were my love,and you were my everything....
Till one day you come and said 'I can't stand with you any longer' and i were deeply hurt,and i was hurt too....
My live has changed at that moment.I was down completly, but i had to be strong for you.
I just can't accept it if only I knew that was last time I should gave held you and never let you go...
We enough for us to last.
It was a sad ending, but it's God will...
I know you're happy now, whenever you are...
here I'm hurting...
those six years ago, it's all gone now...
How can I forget?
I know I can get you back...
The most paintfull time I ever had.
Sometime I remind, me of all the hapiessness I have found the essense of my live because of you this is the hardest thing I will do,

I still love you.

1 komentar:

  1. Nah gitu, belajar praktik nulis terus-menerus, lama-lama pasti terampil. Itu bagus untuk karier. Nggak pertu takut salah. Namanya juga sedang belajar kelola blog.

    BalasHapus